Current vacancies at Dead Good...
Freelance PR Consultants
Dead Good is a no-nonsense video game PR agency covering UK, North America, Europe and everywhere in between. A boutique, multi-award winning video game PR agency
based just outside London with agents in North America and Europe, we’ve been making waves since we opened in 2012. Dead Good’s remit is to provide clear, focused and engaging PR campaigns to suit
any budget; targeted at consumer or games media and influencers; spanning print, online and broadcast; and delivering results that speak for themselves.
We are looking to recruit passionate Freelance PR Consultants to work in conjunction with the Director. The ideal candidates must have
demonstrable PR experience, ideally 1-2 years in the video games or a related entertainment industry, and is able to build relationships with key media and influencers to secure promotional coverage
opportunities for our clients.
You will be working from home so a self-motivated, proactive and can-do approach is essential, as well as an ability to clearly communicate with other team members
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and manage or assist on local / global game campaigns for media and influencers.
- Manage media and influencers on daily press office duties, including updating the social media channels, arranging
coverage, organising code distribution and maintaining coverage reports.
- To work closely with client marketing teams in order to ensure that PR activities integrate into the wider marketing
- Work closely with the Director to implement plans with Dead Good and clients internationally, and potentially act as
a central point of contact for clients on a daily basis if managing a campaign.
- Assist the Director with the planning, coordination and execution of global PR and influencer campaigns including
working with clients’ internal PR, marketing and influencer relations teams as and when required.
- Opportunity to attend and assist consumer and trade shows, like EGX, E3 and Gamescom as well as the execution of
media/influencer tours across NA and Europe.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a PR and / or influencer relations role, ideally within the video games
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Fluency in other languages (written and spoken) considered to be a bonus, but not essential.
- Strong pop culture knowledge of video games, music, movies and entertainment.
- Evidence of good working relationships with relevant international media and influencers and a strong network of
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Demonstrable ability to take key informed decisions as and when necessary.
- Contract Type: Freelance, part-time or full-time.
- Hourly or project rate: dependent upon experience.
Email applications to:
Director – Dead Good PR