Dead Good Media Ltd is a PR agency specializing in video game and entertainment technology media relations. Dead Good Media Ltd works with various major organisations, helping them to promote their content (services) to individuals (you, your). As part of delivering these services we may from time to time use certain data which relates to individuals.
Dead Good Media Ltd, company number 8234952 and registered address 69 Knowl Piece, Wilbury Way, Hitchin, SG4 0HY, UK.
What personal information do we collect about you?
In providing services we may collect data about you which includes your:
– address and country of residence
– contact details, including email address(s) and home/personal mobile phone number(s)
– age/date of birth
– social media account information
– analytics and/or monitoring data about your social media account
– digital content that you submit to us or is submitted to us by a third party (e.g., photos, videos)
– any communications between you and us
– any other data that you may provide to us
Why do we collect this personal data about you?
Dead Good Media Ltd is accountable for identifying the ‘right’ media contact to engage with and is a data controller in respect of any personal information that it has access to. We may use data about you for the following purposes:
– to contact you either via email, telephone or social media (subject to us having your consent to do so, if this is required by law) for various purposes, including the distribution of press releases / marketing updates related to products or services to that we believe you may be interested in
– to create and maintain records of your involvement with any PR campaign that we are undertaking
– to collect data required to enter into a contract between you and us
– to undertake data analytics
– to share data with third parties including our selected partners and suppliers as required
– to send products, rewards and/or incentives to you
– to market and publicise our PR campaigns
– to provide you with third-party applications that may be relevant to you
– to comply with legal and or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies
– to combine information that you provide to us with information we receive or obtain from third party sources
Who do we share your information with?
All personal data that Dead Good Media Ltd handles is processed by its staff, and can only be accessed via a secure and password protected site.
We may share data about you with:
– our clients in relation to the services we are providing to them
– third parties who provide us, with products or services (such as our suppliers, third-party software providers, social media platforms and logistics providers)
– other third parties, where required or permitted by law (such as professional advisers, regulatory authorities, government departments and law enforcement agencies)
Where might data about you be sent?
As with any organisation, and as a result of the global nature of the digital economy, we are often required to transfer data internationally. Accordingly, data about you may be transferred globally (if your data is collected within the European Economic Area, this means that your data may be transferred outside it).
Dead Good Media Ltd takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to it. However, no transit over the internet can ever be guaranteed so it cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transfer over the internet to it.
What rights and options do you have?
You have the right to opt out of receiving any or all electronic marketing communications from us at any time by following the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any marketing email we send.
Under data protection law you have a right to access information held about you. You can request a copy of your personal data from us at any time.
To exercise any of your rights you can contact us on the details provided below.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer at Dead Good Media Ltd:
Stuart Taylor, Director, Dead Good Media Ltd.
Last modified 1 May 2018.
To learn more, visit the GDPR website.